Tips & tricks
Single-clicking on a track will display details about either the SNPs or the genes at this position in the left panel.
Double-clicking on a track will zoom in at this position
Regular keyboard shortcuts can be used where tables are used to display data. In the following list, replace META with the appropriate key on your OS (i.e.: CTRL for Windows or Linux).
- META-C copy
- META-V paste
- META-X cut
- META-A select all the elements
- Both the menu bar and the browser bar can be dragged and dropped outside the AssociationViewer window. Closing these components will put them back at their original location.
- Tooltips are associated with most of the buttons or graphical components. They appear when one leaves the mouse cursor for a few seconds over a component.
- To give more space to the tracks, one can click on the little arrow below the chromosomes list (it will collapse), Clicking on the other arrow will bring it back.
- The main window can be resized.
- If AssociationViewer is not automatically updated (to check your current version go to Help menu, About entry), you might have to empty the cache of your browser.